Serlachius museum Gustaf
Serlachius-museum Gustaf´s curious and surprising exhibitions spring often from the history and the way of life of a small paper town.
Serlachius-museum Gustaf´s curious and surprising exhibitions spring often from the history and the way of life of a small paper town. The museum building was constructed to be the head office of the forest company G.A. Serlachius Ltd in 1934. The functionalist office building was decorated by the works of well-known Finnish artists and equipped with up-to-date technical installations of its time. Gösta Serlachius Fine Arts Foundation acquired the building, locally known as the white house, in the year 2000. It was renovated and opened as a museum in 2003.
Share this with your friends!Print version
Voit ostaa Museokortin tästä museokohteesta tai verkosta
On Mondays we are closed. Summertime 1 June-31 August daily 10 am-6 pm, also at Midsummer. Wintertime 1 September-31 May Tue-Sun 11 am-6 pm. On Mondays we are closed.
Accessibility [the criteria]
- Accessible toilet
- Disabled parking
- Guided tours for special groups by request
- Induction loop
- Seating inside the exhibition
- Tactile objects
- Wheelchair on loan
Guidance by appointment040 166 3480 or (03) 488 6800.