In April, the exhibition stage surrounded by the Bryk & Wirkkala Visible Storage will display an exhibition on ceramist Michael Schilkin (1900–1962).
The Russian-born Schilkin worked in Finland during 1935–1962 for Arabia’s art department. He is famous particularly for his small ceramic animal figures. The exhibition is curated by contemporary artist, sculptor and ceramic artist Lotta Mattila, whose works will also be featured in the exhibition.
Share this with your friends!Print version
Museum contact details
EMMA - Espoo Museum of Modern Art
Ahertajantie 5, 02100 Espoo
043 827 0941
Näyttelykeskus WeeGee hyväksyy maksuvälineeksi Smartumin Kulttuurisetelit, Smartumin Saldo-kortin, Edenredin Virikesetelit, Ticket Mind&Body, Ticket Duo -kortit, ePassin ja Eazybreakin.
Free entrance on Fridays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Extended opening hours on the first Friday of each month 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Information for open hours on public holidays on EMMA's webpage.
- Touch: Saastamoinen Foundation Art Collection Exhibition
- Bryk & Wirkkala visible storage
- Rut Bryk documentary and Mosaics of the Mind
- Michael Jackson: On the Wall
- Tatsuo Miyajima: Sky of Time
- Bárbara Wagner & Benjamin de Burca: Faz Que Vai
- Nastja Säde Rönkkö: for those yet to be
- Tacita Dean
- Michael Schilkin
- The Fine Arts Academy of Finland prize exhibition: Aaron Heino
- Elmgreen & Dragset