Elmgreen & Dragset
In Autumn 2020, Elmgreen & Dragset will create a site-specific installation for their exhibition at EMMA, accompanied by a selection of their iconic artworks.
The exhibition marks the world-famous artist duo's Finnish premiere – and at the same time – the 25th anniversary of their collaboration, which has repeatedly challenged the conventions of the art world, in a subversive, yet playful manner.
Share this with your friends!Print version
Museum contact details
EMMA - Espoo Museum of Modern Art
Ahertajantie 5, 02100 Espoo
043 827 0941
Näyttelykeskus WeeGee hyväksyy maksuvälineeksi Smartumin Kulttuurisetelit, Smartumin Saldo-kortin, Edenredin Virikesetelit, Ticket Mind&Body, Ticket Duo -kortit, ePassin ja Eazybreakin.
Free entrance on Fridays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Extended opening hours on the first Friday of each month 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Information for open hours on public holidays on EMMA's webpage.
- Touch: Saastamoinen Foundation Art Collection Exhibition
- Bryk & Wirkkala visible storage
- Rut Bryk documentary and Mosaics of the Mind
- Michael Jackson: On the Wall
- Tatsuo Miyajima: Sky of Time
- Bárbara Wagner & Benjamin de Burca: Faz Que Vai
- Nastja Säde Rönkkö: for those yet to be
- Tacita Dean
- Michael Schilkin
- The Fine Arts Academy of Finland prize exhibition: Aaron Heino
- Elmgreen & Dragset