Tatsuo Miyajima: Sky of Time
Sky of Time is an upcoming exhibition featuring the world-famous Japanese artist Tatsuo Miyajima.
The show marks the continuation of a new form of collaboration between EMMA and the Saastamoinen Foundation. Every year, a new work will be commissioned for the Foundation’s collections from a topically relevant contemporary artist. The work will be custom-designed for EMMA’s exhibition space, accompanied by a curated exhibition highlighting the artist’s recent work.
Tatsuo Miyajima (b.1957) is known for his experiential, philosophical works reflecting on time and eternity. His signature use of ever-changing digital LED counters symbolizes the ceaseless flow of time and our place in the vast universe.
Share this with your friends!Print version
Museum contact details
EMMA - Espoo Museum of Modern Art
Ahertajantie 5, 02100 Espoo
043 827 0941
Näyttelykeskus WeeGee hyväksyy maksuvälineeksi Smartumin Kulttuurisetelit, Smartumin Saldo-kortin, Edenredin Virikesetelit, Ticket Mind&Body, Ticket Duo -kortit, ePassin ja Eazybreakin.
Free entrance on Fridays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Extended opening hours on the first Friday of each month 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Information for open hours on public holidays on EMMA's webpage.
- Touch: Saastamoinen Foundation Art Collection Exhibition
- Bryk & Wirkkala visible storage
- Rut Bryk documentary and Mosaics of the Mind
- Michael Jackson: On the Wall
- Tatsuo Miyajima: Sky of Time
- Bárbara Wagner & Benjamin de Burca: Faz Que Vai
- Nastja Säde Rönkkö: for those yet to be
- Tacita Dean
- Michael Schilkin
- The Fine Arts Academy of Finland prize exhibition: Aaron Heino
- Elmgreen & Dragset