South Karelia Museum
South Karelia Museum exhibits the history and traditions of Karelia area, on both sides of the eastern boarder.
Voit ostaa Museokortin tästä museokohteesta tai verkosta
The collections of the museum are based on the collections of the museums of Lappeenranta, Vyborg and Priozersk (Käkisalmi). The main attraction of the museum is the scale model of Vyborg in 1939.
Share this with your friends!Print version
- Permanent exhibition On the Border - Three Karelian Cities: Lappeenranta, Viipuri and Käkisalmi
- Courageous. Timeless. Genuine. Finland’s most beloved jewellery turns 80.
- SACRED GROVE. Notable sites of ancient relics in South Karelia
- The Holy Dog Cape. The stories and culture of the Siberian indigenous peoples from Khanty-Mansiysk
- It was nice to see you, we hope you’ll come again Photographs from Lappeenranta since the 1950s
Guidance by appointment, tel. +358 40 661 2117. Price 130 €.