Take a time trip to the Tuupala House Museum to see the life of an old Kuhmo farm and a perpetual inn!
Merchant family home, shop, loft, payroll housing, post office and pharmacy. Interiors from the late 19th century to the late 1960s.
In the yard there is a storehouse, a tar boat and a garden.
Share this with your friends!Print version
Museum contact details
Tervatie 1, 88900 Kuhmo
08 6155 5394, 044 725 5393
1.6.-30.8. Mon-Fri 10-16 and by appointment.
- 3.6. Dog Day for kids and dog lovers 10am - 4pm
- 25.6. Come and see - Kainuu Museum Week from 10am to 4pm
- 6.7. Eino Leino's Day. Poetry and summer day from 10am to 4pm.
- Hilarious July. Museum Adventure - Guided Trip for Children on Mondays in July at 10 o'clock
- 31.7. Helena Day from 10am to 4pm
- 7.8. Lahja´s day from 10am to 4pm
- Night of the Arts (Museum Night) September 18-21
- Relax in the Christmas atmosphere in December