31.7. Helena Day from 10am to 4pm
Helena Day is celebrated every year by Helena Kainulainen, a housewife at Tuupala House. Horticultural woman in honor. He lived from 1852 to 1934.
Share this with your friends!Print version
Museum contact details
Tervatie 1, 88900 Kuhmo
08 6155 5394, 044 725 5393
- 3.6. Dog Day for kids and dog lovers 10am - 4pm
- 25.6. Come and see - Kainuu Museum Week from 10am to 4pm
- 6.7. Eino Leino's Day. Poetry and summer day from 10am to 4pm.
- Hilarious July. Museum Adventure - Guided Trip for Children on Mondays in July at 10 o'clock
- 31.7. Helena Day from 10am to 4pm
- 7.8. Lahja´s day from 10am to 4pm
- Night of the Arts (Museum Night) September 18-21
- Relax in the Christmas atmosphere in December