Courageous. Timeless. Genuine. Finland’s most beloved jewellery turns 80.
The Kalevala Jewelry exhibition highlights the company’s role in Finnish society over the decades.
Voit ostaa Museokortin tästä museokohteesta tai verkosta
The exhibition is built around six different themes in six different exhibition spaces: Kalevala Jewelry is born of women’s courage, Finnish handicrafts and cutting edge technology, Modern jewellery and fashion, Open-minded collaboration, Making values a reality, and Creating the future.
The exhibition was designed and realised by Kalevala Jewelry’s own working group. The exhibition was shown in 2017 in Oulu, Jyväskylä, Kuopio, Helsinki and Rovaniemi.
Share this with your friends!Print version
- Permanent exhibition On the Border - Three Karelian Cities: Lappeenranta, Viipuri and Käkisalmi
- Courageous. Timeless. Genuine. Finland’s most beloved jewellery turns 80.
- SACRED GROVE. Notable sites of ancient relics in South Karelia
- The Holy Dog Cape. The stories and culture of the Siberian indigenous peoples from Khanty-Mansiysk
- It was nice to see you, we hope you’ll come again Photographs from Lappeenranta since the 1950s